Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween



Here is Little MOO MOO and Super Cam
Well, I am apparently "too old" to dress up and go trick-or-treating now (boo-hoo!) so I had to settle for taking my adorable neice and nephew to our church's trunk or treat. There were a ton of people and LOTS of little ones running all over the place. I'm pretty sure the entire town of Melba showed up. We went through 6 extremely large bags of candy. There were ghosts, goblins, princesses and witches and of course, Cowboys... We are in Melba! When it was over and we were taking Makayla and Cameron back home, my dad decides to roll down the window and yell and make noises at all the trick-or-treaters walking down the street. They thought that was very funny and so did my dad!!

1 comments:

G-G said...

Are they cute or what!!! that little Mikaela (probably misspelled it) is so adorable.