Once again, we had a wonderful Christmas day full of yummy food, family and laughter. I love the holidays and the chance we have to spend time with our amazing family and just eat non-stop! :D Christmas morning, I woke up to my mom jumping on my bed saying that Santa had been there! As I rolled out of bed and walked to the living room, my dad started saying the same thing in his all so famous little kid voice! We spent the morning opening presents and bonding. At about noon, Amanda, Jason and the kids and Jason's sister Jen showed up to open more presents. So did Danielle and Kent. It was a fun morning full of lots of laughs and smiles.
At 1pm, we had our family dinner at Uncle Jeff and Aunt Julies. It was nice to see all of the family. Later that day, we went to the movies to see Marley and Me. It was really cute and for those of you who have seen it, the ending was.....well you already know!! (I don't want to ruin it for those of you who haven't seen it yet!)
Then of course, all the boys came over and played video games. I was a party pooper and crashed at about 10pm...I know, I'm lame! But I heard the boys didn't leave until about 1 in the morning!! I guess they were having too much fun to worry about getting sleep. :)
Basically, Christmas turned out wonderful as usual. We love all of our family and the closeness that we share with them. Hope everyone else had a great day too.
Spring pics!
16 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment