Friday, June 5, 2009

HAPPY B-DAY MOM!

This is just a little shout-out to my wonderful mom! Her birthday was yesterday (June 4th). We celebrated the day by going to dinner at Tucano's (which for anyone who hasn't been there, it was pretty good...their brown sugar glazed pineapple...aaahhhh DELICIOUS!) and then going to a movie.

Thanks mom for everything you do for me and our family. You are so kind and have such a big heart. You always know how to put a smile on my face. Thanks for sacrificing your sleep to stay up and wait for me when I decide to stay out until morning! Thanks for letting me eat ice cream and popsicle's for breakfast! :) Thanks for all of our chats about boys, friends, school,and life in general. I couldn't have asked for a better mom who has always been there for me. I hope your birthday was great! We love you lots.

0 comments: