Yesterday I went to Kuna's homecoming and it was SO much fun. The guy I went with is really cool, his name is Kameron. He is such goofy kid but he's hilarious and way nice. He came and picked me up at 4pm, we took pictures at my house and then went to show Grandpa and Grannie B. Then we went to Kameron's house to take pictures. After that we went and met up with the rest of our group to take more pictures! Everyone was so tired of smiling and posing. There were 16 people in our group, which was really big but it was tons of fun.
We went to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, it was so good. I had a double cheeseburger, it's called Tons Of Fun Burger. It has double everything, so it was double delicious! :) Then we had strawberry cheesecake and that was really yummy too.
After dinner, we went to the dance and had our pictures taken and then spent the rest of the night dancing. It was so hot since there were so many people in the same area but it was fun. After the dance we went to one of the guys house to hang out and then I came home. Overall it was probably the funnest date I've been on. :)
After dinner, we went to the dance and had our pictures taken and then spent the rest of the night dancing. It was so hot since there were so many people in the same area but it was fun. After the dance we went to one of the guys house to hang out and then I came home. Overall it was probably the funnest date I've been on. :)
Here are some pictures that we took at my house before leaving. I don't have the group pictures yet but I'll post them as soon as I do.
Me attempting to put on his flower.
Me attempting to put on his flower.
Kameron & Me (Isn't he such a stud!?)
Kameron & Me again

Grannie B, Me, & Grandpa

2 comments:
Man I must have just missed you! You look amazing! What a stud is right, he is a cutie! Oh and Grannie B and I talked about it and we feel you should go to BYU and meet some Studly return missionary in your singles ward. lol
You look beautiful! I am glad you had fun, I thought you were going to Melbas... I didn't know you had to go home and get all dressed up!
I am glad it was fun! Thanks for coming to my shower!
Post a Comment