Well, it's official. I am now a senior and I can't wait for this year to be over! Today was my 5th day of school and I've already taken a test in Accounting (I can't complain too much because I got 100%!) and written a 5 page paper in English. :/ I even had homework on the first day of school. What is up with that?! Any adult I talk to tells me that it's only going to get worse when I go to college. I'm sure it is since I'll be there for at least 8 years. I haven't decided where I'm going to college yet but I know what I want to do. I am going to get my bachelors (4 years) degree in business management. Then I'm going to try very hard to get into Law school so I can end up working as a Prosecuting Attorney. I know it's going to be tough, but I'm willing to give it a shot.
Other than school, I haven't been up to much lately. I had to work at the fair this past weekend. My favorite teacher at school asked me if I would work at a scone booth her brother owns. I worked at the 4th of July in Melba, so I knew how to do things which was good because we were swamped. It was a 5 hour shift but it was after dinner time so everyone was wanting dessert! It was fun though, I worked with my friends and then afterwards we went and rode rides and just hung out. I also went and watched the hypnotist. For those of you planning to go to the fair before it's done, you MUST see him. His name is Tyzen and his show is hilarious. :] I definitely recommend it.
Spring pics!
16 years ago

1 comments:
Well by the sound of all of your work load,it seems like you are in college! College is a blast and you will do great. You should consider going to BYU, they have a awesome business and law program. Plus your a girl so you will have an advantage!!!! Utah is great and full of College folks!!!! I will take good care of you too!
Post a Comment